Saturday, August 28, 2010

And The Winner Is ...

Last week, I asked you all to tell me What Would YOU Label?

Twelve of you gave me GREAT answers! (twelve, btw?!?!? come on, people! I KNOW more of you than that told me you would love to have that labeller!!!)

Thanks to Brother Canada, ONE of you will be the winner of the new P-touch 90 labeller because you chose to tell the world what you'd label.

And I have to say ... LOVED all your answers!

After discussing it with the Brother Rep, due to the numerous, creative answers, the only fair way to choose would be to use a random number generator, from Random.org

So, at 11:00pm this evening, I held my first ever giveaway in the Korner.

I took a screenshot of how many comments were there, minus my two well wishes.

(click on each image to see them more clearly)




Entered the number of entries into the random number generator.


And the winner is ...







#2

I would label all of my son's food containers to let people know they are gluten free!
August 21, 2010 10:25 PM


WOOHOO!!! Congratulations, Heather!

And thank you Brother Canada, for donating the new P-touch 90 labeller for my first ever giveaway!


Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who entered, and took the time to leave me thoughtful, creative comments.

I really did love everyone's answers! You all have VERY good reasons to use labellers lol!

K

3 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

Wow - I feel so loved!!! Thank you Brother Canada, Kim's Korner and of course Random.org!!!!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you about how to claim my prize, Kim :)

Kim's Korner said...

Heather - DONE! :-) Congrats again!

And thanks again to everyone who commented and made my first giveaway a complete success!

Sue said...

Yay! Congrats!!! (And that's a worthy reason to label, too!)

Sorry I didn't comment sooner... been busy. But YAY!!!